nCor a 9 (Corylus avellana allergen 9)
|Source:||11S globulin from hazelnut.|
|Mol. Wt:||Multiple subunits ranging from 30 to 59 kD |
Purified from hazelnut extract by multi-step HPLC.
See product insert.
Preservative and carrier-free in 1M NaCl, PBS pH 7.40. Filtered through 0.22µm filter.
|Storage:||Store at -20ºC. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles|
(1) 11S globulins are synthesized as single peptide chain precursors that are cleaved post-translationally.
(2) Solubility of Cor a 9 is dependent on the presence of at least 1M NaCl.
|Allergens are provided for research and commercial use in vitro: not for human in vivo or therapeutic use.|
1. Beyer K et al. Identification of an11S globulin as a major hazelnut food allergen in hazelnut-induced systemic reactions. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2002;110(3):517-23.
2. Guo Fet al. Purification and crystallization of Cor a 9, a major hazelnut allergen. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2009;65:42-6.
3. Masthoff LJ et al. Sensitization to Cor a 9 and Cor a 14 is highly specific for a hazelnut allergy
with objective symptoms in Dutch children and adults. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013;132(2):393-9